We provide in-house CPA guided tax preparation and planning services for individual income tax returns to our financial services clients. We understand the United States income tax laws are considered by many to be complicated and hard for tax payers to understand and apply the tax law. For tax payers it is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which they are entitled.
Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional. We take great pride in helping all our clients understand their tax return and help them to realize all the tax benefits that they are entitled to.
Do you know the most important questions you should ask your CPA before you complete another tax return or see another month go by that could be costing you extra tax dollars?
You need these questions answered now, so you can take full advantage of the ever-changing rules.
Here’s just a sampling of the areas to discuss with your accountant and financial representatives.
- Not all dividends are taxed at the correct rates. (Do you know which assets qualify for the newest rules?)
- How do the capital gains rates affect you? Will you have phantom income that you need to offset by adjusting your investment portfolio now?
- How do you lower your Social Security taxation now?
- Is your IRA or qualified plan being penalized and you aren’t even aware of it? (One question will answer this for you.)
- How to reduce your capital gains taxes and estate taxes.
- How to remove dollars out of your business while reducing your business income tax.
- Stop unwanted required minimum distributions (RMD’s) while increasing the value of your qualified plan and passing to your beneficiaries in both an income tax and estate tax efficient manner.
- The most TAX and COST EFFECTIVE way to pass a business on to family members and/or the management teams, where the founder receives FAIR MARKET value for their stock and family members or management team receive funding needed to make this business purchase.
If you are in the dark about any of this, wouldn’t now be the time to learn?